We all know communication is key to success. Fenway Group's Best Practices provide a solid definition to the right way based on our experience.
No team nor project can be successful without a solid definition of how they will communicate. Teams are nothing more than sets of individuals without structure and agreement. Projects will suffer from many pitfalls without the appropriate levels of communication. Fenway Group Best Practices in communication provide a solid framework for success.
- Sets expectations on roles
- Eliminates redundancy and conflicts
- Gives clear definition to business of expectation
- Provides timely feedback on status
- Delivers a complete product
- Sets comfort level for deployment and end users